- he Blitz features an all-new main chassis based on the E-Firestorm – lengthened to deliver the most stable feel a short-course truck can offer.
- Factory installed quick-change 3-degree rear toe block provides you with plenty of traction, and making changes is easy.
- A bulletproof, brushless ready, full-metal gear transmission comes stock in the truck, and is made to handle all the power you can throw at it.
- E-clip-less captured hinge pins make maintenance quick and hassle free, and also keep the suspension extremely smooth and snug
- A complete set of rubber sealed ball bearings are included for super smooth drivetrain operation
HPI s experience in off-road racing is extensive, including a 120-mile trek across the California-Nevada desert with a HPI Baja 5B. Taking the experience learned from such treks and short-course racing, the HPI crew has developed a new 1/10 short-course race truck based on the E-Firestorm platform. Teaming up with Maxxis Tires, HPI has designed a completely new tire for the Blitz based on the Maxxis Trepador Comp Off-Road Tire. Combine this with high-performance shocks, the pivoting skid-plates
List Price: $ 349.00